PARAMEDIC ASSOCIATION OF NEW BRUNSWICK
Notice of Discipline Committee Decision Respecting Jennifer Marshall
The Discipline Committee (“Committee”) of the Paramedic Association of New Brunswick by a decision dated August 10, 2017 found that the Member, Jennifer Marshall, stole money in the amount of $60 from a patient’s family member while attending a call. The Committee found that her conduct constituted professional misconduct, dishonesty and conduct unbecoming a paramedic in that she violated the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics and Values.
The Committee ordered that:
- the Member’s registration and membership be revoked;
- the Member be prohibited from practising paramedicine and from using any title, words, figures or letters indicating she is or was a Paramedic;
- the Member shall not be eligible to apply for reinstatement of registration and membership with the Association for a minimum period of one year and until she provides evidence that satisfies the Registrar that she has successfully completed all terms and conditions of her criminal sentence and is of good character;
- the Member pay a fine in the amount of $500 to the Association; and
- the Member pay costs in the amount of $1,500 to the Association.